- I’m an Argentinian living in Auckland, NZ
- I’m an introvert
- I love photography & try to take some pictures. I suck at sharing them though.
- I love music & can play some piano/guitar/anything-that-makes-noise
- I love art
- I love travelling (outside of pandemic season)
I’m a minimalist Someday I’ll be a minimalist
- I’m a Software & Ops engineer
- I use nvim (fork of vim), except when I’m too old for it. Then I use VS Code
or Jetbrains IDEs
- I automate with Ansible & Terraform. CloudFormation if needed.
- Mt Ruapehu is my closest mountain
- Summitted many times
- Did Pinnacles traverse
- Built a snow cave once
- Slept in the plateau twice
- F*ck it’s cold sleeping in the plateau. When it’s raining. And you’re all
wet. And the wind bangs the flysheet on your tent. Getting the water inside. So your sleeping bag is
- Been to Mt Rolleston (don’t want to talk about it)
- Attempted summit of Mt Aspiring
- I’m thinking about walking 3,000km soon
Frequently asked questions (with no answers)
- Are all the argentinians this short?